British citizen Edward Michael Grylls (nickname: Bayer; famous name: Bayer Grylls) was born on 7 June 1974 in London, England. He was raised until the age of 4 in the town of Donaghadi, Northern Ireland. His family then moved to Bembridge, a town in the Isle of Wight.
He is the son of Conservative politician Sir Michael Grylls and his wife Lady Sarah "Sally". Grylls has an older sister, Lara Fawcett, who gave him the nickname Bear (Bear) when he was just a week old.
Bear Grylls is an adventurer, writer and television presenter known for the Man Vs. Wild show aired on the Discovery Channel from 2006 to 2011. In England, the show is famous as Born Survivor: Bear Grylls.
Bear Grylls began climbing and sea traveling with his father from an early age. He learned to skydive as a teenager and earned a second dan black belt in Shotokan karate.
Grylls married Shara Canning Knight in 2000 . They have three sons.
Some interesting facts about the life of Bear Grylls
- Grylls served in the British Special Air Service ( 21 SAS ) for three years (1994–1997). While working in the army, he learned new techniques of survival in difficult situations. He had to leave the SAS Army when he suffered an accident during his posting in Kenya. His parachute failed to open during a flight and his lower spine was severely fractured. From a height of 1,600 feet (500 m), he fell down on his back.
- Bear Grylls Royal Naval Reserve (Royal Naval Reserve) Lieutenant Colonel in the Army.
- On 16 May 1998, Grylls achieved his childhood dream of climbing the summit of Mount Everest in Nepal, just 18 months after he broke three bones in a parachuting accident. At the age of 23, he was the youngest British to achieve this feat.
- Bear Grylls teaches survival techniques in deserted forests, deserts, snowy deserted places and ravines through Survival Tips in the Man Vs Wild Show .
- In 2005, Bayer Grylls, along with two of his colleagues, made a world record by having dinner under a hot air balloon at an altitude of 7,600 meters . During this training he did more than 200 parachute jumps
Bear Grylls World Record
Bear Grylls has eaten a lot of strange things like yak's eyes, swallowing insects, animal's testicles, dead animal's heart, etc. Talking about drinking, squeezing the waste material left in the stomach of the dead animal for drinking fluid, squeezing the fresh stool of elephant, drinking the urine of animals, etc. have surprised us. Sometimes they drink their urine.
Bear Grylls Moments
- In 2008, Bear Grylls showed up in Antarctica to climb the world's most desolate and peaks that no one had reached before.
- Man vs. on the Discovery Channel The Wild Show was launched in 2006. The show is broadcast in the UK as Born Survivor and in other countries such as Australia , New Zealand , Canada , India and the United States in Man vs. Aired on the Discovery Channel called Wild.
bear grylls military service
- Grylls is a black belt in karate .
- Grylls married Shara Grylls in the year 2,000 and has three sons.
- Grylls has gone to many places where no human has visited them before.
- Bear Grylls says that the dirtiest thing he has eaten was the goat's testicles.
- Grylls has written about two dozen books about adventure, mountaineering, Mount Everest, skiing, jungle, survival, coping with odd situations, etc.
- The total capital of Bear Grylls is 20 million dollars i.e. 1 billion 42 crore 28 lakh rupees. Bare gets about $ 40000 for an episode i.e. 28 lakh 45 thousand rupees.